Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ennui Overcome.






                                     




Images are:
1: New Years "Resolution" 1 , learn how to knit. 
2: Happy snap from LaCroix Mystique's fashion shoot with model Graendal that I did the make up for.
3: Thrifted some AMAZING rubick's cubes that i'll use in a shoot (very) soon.
4: Compelled to draw triangles because of the rubick's cubes.
5: Some how ended up making a knitted bow.
6/7: Fun times with Punk Monk Propaganda and Jay.(many small kids , some jelly wrestling)
8: River near Windsor.
9: Pretending I'm an artist whilst the artists were doing some Live Art. 
10: Fun times with Punk Monk at Jurassic Lounge.
11.Pretty Rad gig pic fail by my beloved broken camera.

There were a few times where I wish I had my camera on me. 
Missed so many sunrises, sunsets,wide open spaces and torrential rains.
Were many more pictures to barrage you with, but luckily for everyone I misplaced my other camera in the back of Jay's car. 

Also a very, very, very, very,very big thank you to those who  have let me stay at their house / fed me / drove me around in my attempts of getting to work in strange places.
The rapid rate of which life is passing, seems to allow me to reassess my life (choices) faster than ever before.
 My quest of finding "home" has never before been so valid and I appear to become slightly more awkward with age.
 Thanks for keeping me alive thus far.


1 comment: